Do you want to work with an organisation that positively impacts Australia’s environment?
We are hiring an office coordinator on a part-time (0.8); 3-year fixed term contract.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Option to purchase additional leave
- High level exposure to an expert philanthropic network
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and wider team.
This will include:
- Servicing members, offering accurate advice and maintaining the database
- Preparation and planning for Board and Committee meetings
- Collation and distribution of board papers and agendas including minute taking
- Providing administrative and on the ground support for AEGN events
- Office and facilities management including insurances, IT support and travel coordination
- Diary management and management of inbox
You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar role where exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and professionalism are paramount.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative and are skilled at anticipating the needs of those you support
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Impeccable organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Strong skills in Office 365 and knowledge of SharePoint and Zoom
If you are passionate about Australia’s environmental sustainability and addressing the issue of climate change, then apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required.
Alternatively, please call Emma Naglieri at NGO Recruitment on 03 8080 8977 to for a confidential discussion.