AGM 2020 celebration and virtual mingling
Tuesday 20 October – 4:00 pm to 5:45 pm
Join us to hear about the AEGN’s performance and activities over 2019/20 and our ambitious plans for the year ahead. Charge your glasses to celebrate the achievements of AEGN members in responding to the environmental giving pledge and to launch our new website. Meet new members and catch up with old friends while taking part in some entertaining online activities.
This event is virtual, but we aim to provide opportunities to gather face-to-face where this is possible – more details shortly.
Register via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom – we will send you a calendar invite and Zoom link
- Annual General Meeting 4.00pm to 4.45pm
- Celebration 4.45pm to 5.00pm
- Virtual mingling and quiz – 5.05pm to 5.45pm
You will find AGM notification, agenda, financials, minutes from the last AGM, proxy and board nomination details at the bottom of this email.
We encourage you to invite your trustees or other family members involved in your giving, along with other funders you know who may be interested in learning about the work of the AEGN.
We are required to hold Board elections as part of our AGM. Any member can nominate any other member to the Board. The Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary and Public Officer can stay in their position for three years from the date of election, but are eligible for re-appointment by the Board up to two times. Ordinary Directors can stay in their position for two years from the date of election but are eligible for re-appointment by the Members up to two times.
Eytan Lenko and Simon Holmes à Court at are at the end of their first 2 year term and have agreed to be re-nominated to the Board. All other Board members will remain in their current positions. The AEGN Board has one vacancy open.
- Eytan Lenko of Lenko Family Foundation proposed by Keith Ince of The Keith & Jeannette Ince Fund
- Simon Holmes à Court of Trimtab Foundation proposed by Keith Ince of The Keith & Jeannette Ince Fund
Your vote counts!
To ensure that your vote is legally considered, make sure that you have completed our Membership agreement. If you are not sure if you have completed one or the details of your organisations have changed through time, we recommend that you download the Membership agreement (pdf), fill in, sign and return to us by COB Friday 16 October via email to email@example.com.
Cannot make the AGM and would like to vote?
- Welcome to members and introduction
- Presentation of Annual Report 2019/20
- Presentation of Audited Accounts and Sustaining Fund Performance
- Approval of previous AGM minutes, most recent Annual Report, audited financial accounts, auditors for 2020-21 and nominations to the Board.