Photo provided by: School Strike 4 Climate Australia
We would like to acknowledge the support of the Robert Hicks Foundation, Equity Trustees.
- How your foundation can enhance its impact using a “climate lens”
- Time to act
- Climate change and philanthropic purpose
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Equity Trustees
- Madden Sainsbury Foundation
- ACME Foundation
We’re building a climate lens toolkit and we’d love your input. Perspectives from a wide variety of foundations with different focus areas will make the toolkit a dynamic game changer.
If you are from a foundation and would like to participate in our working group, or just share your views and needs, we want to hear from you.
“It may sound frightening, but the scientific evidence is that if we have not taken dramatic action within the next decade, we could face irreversible damage to the natural world and the collapse of our societies.”Sir David Attenborough