Philanthropy is a powerful life experience. Meaningful and fascinating – but also fun. The AEGN brings together philanthropists who care about the environment and helps them to share, learn and grow their impact together. Members are individuals, Trusts and Foundations who believe they can make a difference.
Joining the AEGN will allow you to:
• Network with other environmental funders
• Learn about new funding opportunities and encourage others to join you in funding your favourite projects
• Receive invitations to AEGN events such as seminars, briefings, annual conferences and field trips
• Keep up-to-date with news and research on the grantmaking sector
• Have access to the Member Only section on the AEGN website and member email lists where you can share and find out about events, news and projects for funding.
• Be part of a dynamic and passionate group of people
“Our membership of AEGN has benefited us with stimulating and highly enjoyable field trips, informative speakers, and opportunities to get to know other environmental grantmakers. AEGN also provides some great opportunities for collaborative funding – through working groups, the website clearinghouse and conversations with other members.”
– Ann & Bruce McGregor
Join the AEGN
To be a part of the AEGN the environment does not need to be your sole focus of giving. Whether you are an experienced environmental philanthropist or have only recently developed an interest in the environment and are yet to fund in this area, the AEGN has something for you.
Membership is only $500 per annum.
Step 1: Please view our membership eligibility and fees.
Step 2: Complete your AEGN membership online here.
Or, please contact the AEGN on 03 9663 7844 or email@example.com if you have any questions, would like to discuss joining the AEGN or would like a hard copy membership application.
“If you are looking to invest in the stock market and so on, then you often have a financial advisor. If you are looking for good ‘investment’ opportunities in the environment, especially for the first time, then contact the AEGN.”
– David Thomas, Chairman – The Thomas Foundation