Step 4. What region, issues and people do you want to focus on?
You may want to focus on a whole region such as Northern Australia, or a single species like the numbat. You may have already articulated this in step 3.
What is important is that you decide on something and make this explicit.
The environmental issues and solutions our members focus on are:
- Climate change
- Indigenous land and sea management
- Inland waters
- Land and biodiversity
- Marine environment
- Sustainable cities
- Sustainable economy
- Sustainable food systems
Alternatively, you might be interested in people and how they are affected by environmental issues.
Groups of people you might fund include:
- Australians living in rural and regional areas
- The sick and elderly
- Those suffering the burden of poverty and other forms of social disadvantage
- School children
- Indigenous Australians
- Women’s groups
- People with disabilities
- What the region or issues you want to focus on?
- Are there particular groups of people you would like to assist or fund?
Record your answers in the worksheet (pdf)