An environmental perspective
We have developed a suite of services to help all types of wealth firms and advisers to build their philanthropy practices.
Philanthropy for wealth advisers is an introductory e-learning course designed specifically for wealth advisers who are interested in helping their clients with structured, tax-effective giving.
The course takes just two hours to complete online is free. You can gain 2 CPD points as the course is accredited by Financial Planners Australia.
Access the latest news and tips by subscribing to our newsletter for wealth advisers.
Wealth project partners
- AMP Financial Planners Association
- Australian Communities Foundation
- Australian Ethical Investment
- Australian Executor Trustees
- Australian Philanthropic Services
- BT Financial
- Hunter Hall International
- Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Mutual Trust Foundation
- Myer Family Company
- Philanthropy Australia
- Private Wealth Network
- Sydney Community Foundation
- Westpac Private Bank